steal the night
[html]

ooc text. Finnally I can post. Here's what she's wearing. Ayita's dress words 370

Ayita had spent quite some time getting ready she wanted to look as good as she could. Though not all the time was spent on herself but her ever blossoming daughter. She smiled as she glanced over at the young lady who had her arm wrapped around her uncles. Though Ayita tried with all her might to get Zafeir into a shirt he disagreed with her. So the brute of a man wore the same khaki pants and that was that.

Zafeir released Amranths arm as he smiled bowing to her slightly allowing her in first and then allowing his sister. Ayita smiled kissing his cheek, "Zafier please have fun this place is a place for that don't teach her of our past." She said. Now she had to find Her mate and Ruri of course she wanted to introduce her to her daughter. Though she hoped her son and his father would show as well.

Ayita smiled as she saw her mate and blew him a kiss for she had spotted the young female who she was looking for. "Amaranth dear come with me for a minute." She said as she lead the girl to the second in command. "Ruri, Heath its so good to see you. Ruri this is Amaranth my daughter I spoke of." She said smiling. "I wanted to introduce you to her. Oh yes and this is Zafier my older brother who joined a few months back." She stated.

Zafier smiled at Heath. "Its good to meet you I hear your helping my baby sister to ride." He said. He didn't care to much for the four legged beasts but he had to start being friendly some day. "Its good to meet you Lady Ruri." He said as he bowed to her.

"Ruri I'm glad to see you maybe later tonight we might sing together. But for now I think I owe my mate a visit." She said. Zafier watched her walk to Vigilante he wondered if he should or if he should find something else to do. Bowing once again he two walked away.

"Bonjour élégant je vous ai manqués" She said with a smile as she kissed him. "I love you"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread