steal the night
[html]

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... /Niro2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:60px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px; ">

WC:463

Things seemed to go well, he watched the other small group as he leaned on the wall, quite happy not to be in the middle of attention, he enjoyed watching more than he did actually doing something, but soon he was caught in the act of not participating, but luckily it was one of his newer friends, Anann had caught the little white chick’s head and came over. Niro smiled happily, not trying to feel that this was a bad encounter, it was a nice one, he loved his friends they were few and far between but he was actually making more and more. He nodded, pulling out Marahute, and showing her

Marahute is getting quite big too, soon I won’t have to carry around the sling.

He had trouble trying not to call the bird a he or a she, right now the bird was pretty much sexless until it grew to full height. Niro couldn’t tell at all until a year or two from now when the bird was entirely grown. It would be a long wait for him, he didn’t want to call the poor bird it for a long time.

You look very pretty by the way, I feel rather naked right now

he admitted, knowing he didn’t own any clothes anyway so even if he wanted to or had to, he had nothing to wear literally, then he noticed Anatoliy, and smiled, he’d met the male a bit before Anann but he was a nice and quiet wolf one he knew he’d find a way to get him out of his shell soon enough, he nodded though not speaking this time, because more people were coming in. Two more wolves he didn’t know came in, this interested him, but they went to the other group and he was glad to just be in this small teeny one. He saw Ayita and his new pirate friend Amaranth come in with an unknown male, but his attention on the male was averted when Amaranth came bouncing up to him with a happy little grin. Niro smiled at her as she twirled for him asking how he liked her dress.

It’s very beautiful captain, it suits you very well

He said smiling down at the young pup, he was telling the truth, the little one seemed to fit well in the dress, and it was well made, he wished he could find someone who made clothes like all these wolves had, unknowing that there was on in his midst’s. She was such a happy little girl, it reminded him of his sister, although he knew Amaranth had a little more sense than Orin did. Who was probably still locked in her room trying to decipher something she’d found a while back.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread