steal the night
300+[html]

This thread needs more love, come on people!!! <333

She tried to compose herself. Searching for the confidence that never abandoned her, except for in his presence. Trying to calm the pounding heart in her chest and the stomach that fluttered. A bashful smile pulling at her lips, hoping he liked her dress. Though she would never admit she had worn it for him. Distracted by her own struggle for words she hardly noticed his stubble looking for the right ones to say. Thank you. You look quite charming yourself. Looking up at him through her lashes, finally finding her voice. He did look quite sharp in the black jacket and pants. I figured it would be a good opportunity to get to know my pack mates a little better. Besides I developed a uh, tolerance for fancy dress where I come from. She had not know if Anatoliy would have come or not. She had hoped he would. So how about you, what brings you here? All this fancy dress didn't seem quite his style. Even though he could pull it off surprisingly well.

The entrance of another to the little party caught her attention. The accent of the silvery man as he addressed the room was quite like Toliy's and he too, was a large man for the crowd. The young woman with him not attracting near the attention of the alcohol toting man. Is that your father and sister? She asked, having not yet met any of the other members of the Russo's family. Anann couldn't help but notice the bottle of clear intoxicating liquid the his father had brought with him. Perhaps she should have brought the small bottle of rum she had stashed in the stables. She had not yet taken notice of the stash that had been placed near the stage either. She was not one to lose herself in the bottle, but a few drinks could certainly liven up the evening.

<style type="text/css">
.anann15 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#89978d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann15ooc {text-indent:0px;font-style:italic; padding:5px; Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#141d1d; text-align:left;}
.anann15 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anann15 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#1f2d2d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... nann15.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #141d1d; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#121a1a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread