steal the night
[html]

ooc text. Finnally I can post. Here's what she's wearing. Ayita's dress

Zafeir looked at Strel. He had gotten used to the male and was becoming friends with him but he wasn't sure what was going on here. Its not my forte its just that I promised Ayita I would play flute for her." He said smiling. He loved his sister dearly and would do anything for him. The male excused himself before Zafier could finish. 'That and get to know you more.' He thought to himself.

Ayita smiled waving to her brother as she wrapped her arms around her mate. She was always the type of girl to be a arm candy. She was a girl who deep down loved power and wanted it. She came from power and even Zafier could see that. She was slightly selfish but she was also such a sweet and simple girl. She was happy she could once again be intertwined into some form of power.

Zafier followed Strel to the stage like a stalker who was in need of its next prey. He followed him to the stage as he pulled out a wooden flute. He started to play as he smiled at him. "Hope you don't mind." he said. Placing the wooden flute to his lips he smiled. He wanted to help the younger male and he enjoyed playing anyhow.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread