bleach white bones
I'm sorry for my complete failure, Anna. ._.

[html]

He was patrolling—as he believed his duty encompassed protecting the borders, it was a common occupation of the coyote. But Inferni was apparently at peace, so he did not have any kind of hurry. Snake strolled along, following the line of skull-mounted pikes. He hadn't seen or smelled anything out of the ordinary yet. It was rather unnerving, after having been on red alert for so many weeks during the conflict with Dahlia de Mai. But of course Haku Soul was still out there, so they weren't out of the woods yet.

With the wind coming towards him, he saw the stranger first, just standing near the borders. She was young—either around his age, or younger—and was clearly coyote at least in part. He wondered if it was another member of the Lykoi family drifting through; if you found someone that looked coyote in the slightest, there was around a three-fourths chance that they were related to that family. He wondered if she were waiting for someone—or if it was anyone specific. He came to a halt a respectable distance away, and though he didn't appear outwardly aggressive, he was certainly impassive.

"Can I help you?" he asked, crossing his arms over his scarred chest.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread