Hands to build a house; Hearts to build a home
[html]
Big Grin

Anatoliy was glad to see that his father and sister did indeed come to aid Anann. If they had not, he would have been angry with them and they could enjoy a week or so of silence. "I am fine vith eizher." Tools were usually not an issue for the Russo, though some caused him problems especially if it was one he had never encountered before. But an axe or a hatchet were nothing new to his hands; the Russo had chopped plenty of firewood in his days. "Liliya, не испугано получить ваши руки пакостно," he called to his sister, wonder what kind of work she would happily do. He had no doubt she would not mind getting dirty, but he was a brother and teasing was his occupation.

Anann's explanation was easy to understand, but it was only a simple log building. It was not a complicated building of human design, with all the fancy rooms and spaces in the walls. He had never built a building like this, but thankfully, it seemed as though the woman knew how to make one. That and the other men would definitely be able to help. "Like I said, vhatever you need me to do, Anann, I vill do." The Russo picked up an axe, rotating the wood in his hand to test out the feel of it and the weight in his hands. The man by the horses seemed to be in a role different from the rest of them, as the horses were definitely a key part of this.

<style type="text/css">
.graydream b {font-weight:normal; color:#9994ae; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.graydreamooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#25223c;}
.graydream p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.graydream {margin:0 auto; width:385px; background-color:#4b485b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... mtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:5px double #36324a; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#36324a; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread