Hands to build a house; Hearts to build a home
[html]
Out of Character:

FLSKDG:LKSDKLG HOW DID I LET SIT FOR A WEEK? |: SORRY FAIL. D; Also lolomg Niro is ADOOOOORABLE. <3

Rurik

Rurik listened carefully to the golden-hued woman's words, trying to keep track of the plan as best he could. Rurik was not one for a lot of planning and forethought, but he could at least follow simple directions—this was one thing he excelled at, and doing grunt work was just perfect for the silver-shaded werewolf. Perhaps if he had realized that before taking alphaship of a Syemv pack, he could have saved himself a whole hell of a lot of heartache. At Anann's question, the pale wolf lifted a hand. “I verk okay with axe,” he said. He wasn't any sort of skilled craftsman, no, but he had learned tool usage aboard the Syemv ship and during many of his travels. These skills had come in handy before, and they would do so again here. “I do vhatever you need, though.” This was said with a friendly smile, of course.

Liliya

The female Russo made a face at her brother's comment, having half-heartedly listened to Anann's plans and having only a vague idea of what they were supposed to be doing. She sidled away from Rurik as he offered his skills with an axe; Liliy doubted she could even effectively lift one skywards, let alone send it crashing down with enough force to split a log, let alone hit the log with any sort of accuracy. No, she would be most useful doing something that required slightly less strength. She looked at Anann helplessly. “I am not sure vhat I do,” she said quietly, frowning. She felt awful over their first interaction at the ball, and she truly wanted to make it up to this woman—she was nice enough for Tolichka, after all.

<style>
.sie_texttable { background-color:#363636; width:420px; margin:0 auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:13px; color:#747474; padding:5px; text-align:justify; }
.sie_charname { font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.3px; font-weight:bold; border-bottom:1px solid #B5B5B5; width:85%; margin:0 auto; text-align:right; padding-right:25px; text-transform:uppercase;}
.sie_texttable b { color:#B5B5B5; } /*kae*/
.sie_texttable p { text-indent: 40px; padding: 5px 10px; margin:0px; }
.sie_texttable em { color: #E7E7E7; font-style:normal; font-weight: bold; } /*eri*/
.sie_charnumber {font-family:'trebuchet ms', arial, helvetica; font-size:13px; font-style:italic;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread