Tropical Trees with Dewey Leaves
[html]

Hello! Welcome to 'Souls! I'm Sie, if you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a PM on my Primary Account, Kaena Lykoi. Big GrinBig Grin

The afternoon had been dry thus far, but the silver-shaded werewolf had not missed the darkening of the clouds to the north. The rains would come later, but for now, he was content to explore the forested area of the coast, meandering through the trees as quietly as he could. Rurik wasn't much of an epic hunter, true, but he could handle his own—after all, if he got close enough, he could swing his sword around pretty wildly and still keep a decent success rate.

Just as the silver-shaded werewolf caught the scent of a stranger, the rain began to pour, soaking the earth with the lovely scent of fresh rainwater. The Duke peered through the water, trying to discern this newcomer from the relative shade that had come along with the rain and water. There! He meandered over with a smile on his face, though there was also concern lurking in his features. “Allo there,” the man said softly. “Are you lost? Zhese territory belong to Cour des Miracles,” Rurik explained. She didn't appear to have anywhere to go, and Rurik didn't exactly want to chase her out of the pack, but he knew he wasn't supposed to let anyone trespass.

<style type="text/css">
.rurik-bones b{font-weight:bold; color:#B44100; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.rurik-bones em {font-style:normal; color:#7F2E00; font-weight:bold; }
.rurik-bones strong{font-weight:bold; color:#B88060; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.rurik-bones p{text-indent:35px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
.rurik-bones{width:400px; background-color:#DED2C2; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurik_bones.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 252px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread