Tropical Trees with Dewey Leaves
Clearly, Jazia had blown it. Was there any possible way to save herself from not being accepted? She was fired up with anger and ashame. Jazia couldn't help her impatientness, she was born with it, and it was never leaving her body. She hated herself for acting so foolish, and wished there was some kind of way to explain to them her problem. Jazia knew they wouldn't understand. She would have to think up something.

"You see, my friends, I can tell you're very upset with me. You should be. I'm not the best creature out there," Jazia explained, with a gloomy tone, "On my way here, I fell. Hard. On a large stone. My head was injured and my mind is blown. I can't explain the feeling, I just can't control what I say now."

She tried to smile, but the lies she told were unbearable to tell. Jazia wasn't a liar, she wasn't a criminal, she was a stupid wolf with uncontrollable emotions. Would someone like that ever be accepted? Was there a chance? She doubted it.

As sureness that she was unwanted filled her body, she walked off the the territory, onto land that wasn't part of theirs. "I'm sorry. Truly," Jazia told the truth now. It felt good. She sat on the dewey grass and stared off into the distance with disgust in herself.

Messages In This Thread