Tropical Trees with Dewey Leaves
[html]
300+

Jazia felt a tinge of pain in her heart. She was not the wolf she wanted to be, nor would she ever be. The question the leader had asked swirled around in her brain. Truthfully, she didn't know that answer. She didn't know anything right now. Why hadn't she spoken to him? She was irritable at the time, that is for sure. Although, that was no excuse. Jazia wished the wind could push away the past, and she could start over.

"Let me begin by saying, I am trying to change. I am. Truly. My life has been changing so much recently, I just can't keep everything sorted. Especially my emotions," Jazia stated words she was confident with, they were true and hopefully reasonable. "I will give everything I can, do everything I have to do, to gain respect from you. I need this life you have to offer for me, I can't handle the travel anymore. I need a home."

Jazia looked up at the leader and tried to smile, but not even a half grin world emerge. Her eyes filled with hope, and her mind filled with confusion. What if she was sent away? Would she make it? Not being accepted was definitely not an option for her. Jazia was ready to complete any task the leader desired.

The Earth suddenly felt cold and glum. The trees didn't seem to sway the happy dance they usually did, the grass wasn't lush like it always looked, the sky was dark and miserly. Has the planet caught notice of Jazia's situation and altered everything to make it worse? If that was the case, it was certainly working immensely. For once, the Earth was not her friend. If only it could be sunny, the trees could dance, the grass could gleam...this day would be slightly better.

<style>
.jaz .ooc {font-style:italic;}
.jaz p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:15px;}
.jaz b {color:#ffd04c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jaz {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/575/tropicaljazia.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:279px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#fff; letter-spacing: 1px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.jaz-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.jaz .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dashed #eeebb4; margin:5px auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread