Tropical Trees with Dewey Leaves
[html]

Just as a head's up, she'll probably move up at the next shuffle, which happens around the 1st of July. This is just because the in-character circumstances of this thread dictate this outcome. ^^;

Vigilante nodded to the silver-furred Duke, the discomfort of the male obvious. The caramel-colored King wished that there was a way for him to make Rurik more comfortable in this situation, but he doubted it was possible. He felt that Rurik had handled it well, regardless, and he hoped that it would not discourage Rurik from border-duty, as he seemed to enjoy doing it, in situations where the newcomer was friendly and the air was not tense. "That is fine, Rurik, and I will be seeing you," he said, offering the man a smile as he waved.

The girl seemed apologetic, and Vigilante did not know how to handle it, truthfully. With Gunner, she had not seemed to understand that her actions were not acceptable. The only reason he had accepted her into the pack had been because of Firefly. If she had not been there, it was likely that the King, the then-Constable, would have turned her away. "As I said before, the pack does not take to trespassers, however, we do not turn anyone away immediately. I told you of a past trespasser who was accepted as a lower-ranking member, and the same will go for you. If you do anything to prove you cannot be trusted, though.." he trailed off, the warning clear.

<style>
.vigi-foryou b {color:#4E5E86; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-foryou p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-foryou {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#293041; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread