Ariving via whalebus. [leader needed]
[html]

Yeah. That's right! Offshore poker games! (312)

Ashkir Devereux sat there on the back of his best friend, the one his sister Cailee called Whalebus howling to the skies. The whale was growing impatient and wanted to swim away instead of being steady, hovering in one location so close to the rocks. It made the whale uncomfortable. But the whale kept steady throughout the ride, just humming a song along with the endless howling of the black wolf, Ashkir.

It did not take long until the whale gave into temptation to rise a question, "Hey what happened to your sister?" The whale called out and struck a cord with the young wolf and then finally the whale went silent as he awaited an answer from the wolf.

Ashkir paused from his howling and looked down at the whale and spoke anew, "She married some freak named Elvin and moved off." Ashkir was not keen of this Elvin whom took off with his sister, he despised him for the longest while, and still does not trust the wolf.

The young wolf, Ashkir sat there on the back in his wolf form continuing his howl to the skies. Eventually, someone came. A heavy accent, he morphed into his luperci form at the site of the wolf, and spoke out-loud across the water. "What am I doing out here? Offshore gambling! That's what!"

The wolf smiled softly, even though he was in the territory of another pack, he remained on the whale. The whale was his safety net. If something happened, it was his path of escape. Now, he had to confer trust over. How else could he expect a pack he'd join in without accord. "May I join you upon the land? My friend here won't be able to, however, so it'll just be me." Ashkir smiled as he stood a top the large humpback whale.

<style>
.ashkira01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ashkira01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ashkira01 b {color:#D7CFED; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ashkira01 {background-color:#483B6A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/ashkir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:209px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #D7CFED; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#110C1F; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.ashkira01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ashkira01 .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D7CFED; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread