Ariving via whalebus. [leader needed]
[html]

Try and shut him up. I dare you. Try. (851)

The sun was still high in the sky, but slowly starting to set which signaled a time which that Ashkir and the whale friend have been out for a long while. They left at the crack of dawn, and now with the sun setting the afternoon has faded away. It was the longest ride of Ashkir's life. Just to think of it, his last summer was spent trying to communicate with the whale.

Though the two speeches were different. If the wolf tried to speak like the whale it seemed like a mockery to his people. The whale learned his speech. After some time, he had learned the whale had one canine friend long ago and started learning to speak the speech of the dog there. Now the whale was the friend of Ashkir, and with Ashkir his speech became much better, aside from the occasional questions asking how to pronounce certain things or word guessing.

Standing on the shore, Ashkir's legs trembled. It was an endearing sight. He had to regain his balance on the land, he has gotten too used to the whale, and shifting his weight so he wouldn't fall off unintentional. However, the whale sure did like to send Ashkir flying off across the water when he made a smart remark toward the whale. The two made quite the pair, and that couldn't be denied. Who else could make a friend with a whale? Let alone, nobody knew what normal whale behavior was. But the whalebus and Ashkir got along just fine.

The whale made another lap around the rocks and shouted some words, "Remember to bring some fish from the er... water roads!" The whale paused for a few seconds during his speech trying to place the word for 'river' but couldn't, so in the place of the word he used something else that made sense, at least to him. The whale continued on after shouting, without a reply from Ashkir. He was sure a one of a kind whale. Ashkir was eager to see his friend once again, after he got settled into the new land. Before he leaves to go further into the land, he'd need to make plans on meeting the whalebus again. Perhaps others would like to see such a majestic creature that rules the seas.

Now, the wolves ruled the lands. The whales ruled the oceans. A wolf and a whale made quite the pair, something that wasn't seen so often. It was a friendship that was forged to last lifetimes, if they were lucky enough to be granted lifetimes upon the Earth. The whale was clearly the best friend of the wolf. Not normal behavior at all for a wolf.

Then again, what is normal? Ashkir Devereux is not a normal wolf. He was born last of a five kit litter. He was born on a separate day then the others of his litter several minutes after the day has turned becoming the only one born on the next day. When learning to hunt, Ashkir scared away the animals. Well, if they understood canine speech they would have laughed their little behinds off. Ashkir had to be the singing wolf when it came to hunting. He was not a quiet animal at all.

The canine that greeted Ashkir from the shore spoke in reply after Ashkir finally shut up from is overzealous rant of introducing himself. A Captain? Curious. How does one become such a captain? Hmmmm... He tilted his head to his side while listening to Captain Duke Rurik Russo introduce himself and state the name of the pack. "Good to meet you too!" Ashkir blurted out during the handshake. Handshakes were not foreign to the wolf, and he held a firm handshake toward Rurik. Four shakes and he pulled back his hand.

"Well. I don't know that much of these lands," he continued in replying to the silver wolf. "I like to explore. Not just land, but islands too. I saw something out in the water. Something shiny. I jumped in and went to get it. Whalebus had the same idea too. Over time, we kept running into each other and he spoke to me randomly one day after I kept saying 'hi' or 'hello'." Okay Ashkir, shutup, get back on topic. Don't you dare trail off again... Ashkir quickly gave himself an order in his mind.

Without further ado, the young wolf continued on with his reply. "I am pretty good at gaining trust and helping. Groups of wolves have traveled past our home, I went to help them out a lot. One time a group used me as a messenger to another group they were hostile with. I was some sort of agent or something like that. It was a lot of fun." Ashkir paused to take a breath before continuing. The order he gave himself mentally did not have much effect. "I am not a good hunter at all. I keep scaring animals away. I never caught anything before. Dad called me hopeless before he disappeared."

<style>
.ashkira01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ashkira01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ashkira01 b {color:#D7CFED; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ashkira01 {background-color:#483B6A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/ashkir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:209px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #D7CFED; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#110C1F; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.ashkira01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ashkira01 .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D7CFED; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread