Ariving via whalebus. [leader needed]
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurikmaritgift.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#005ac7; border:1px solid #444477;">

The silver-shaded werewolf himself was quite acquainted with the concepts such as sea legs and land legs; he had plenty of experiences adjusting to both, either way. Rurik was a sea-loving wolf, for certain, but there was only so much one could see while traveling over the ocean. It was beautiful, but above all else, Rurik preferred coastal cities and coastal packs such as this one. Cour des Miracles was a beautiful place, its coastlines far surpassing both Syemv and Aremys's territory. The coal-dipped ears of the Russian male perked upwards to catch the words sounded by the whale. He lifted his hand in a wave as the creature made his way away. “Vhat a nice fellow,” he muttered to himself, turning to Ashkir as the man began to speak. Rurik listened intently, trying to follow the sable-shaded man's frantic pace. Rurik was, of course, given to speaking a great deal—but generally his pace and tempo through his speeches was not as quick as this man's.

As Ashkir finished speaking, the silver-shaded werewolf frowned, and shook his head. “Vell, I do not zhink you are useless at all, Ashkir. Even if you do not hunt, being friendly and exploring—zhese are two things I am good at, too, and I make my home here! Your friend—Vhaleboos?— maybe he help, too,” the silver-shaded man suggested, grinning broadly. “I zhink you vill fit in just fine here. I vill call zhe leaders here for you, ya? They vill tell you for sure if you can stay,” the silver-shaded werewolf stated, nodding his head confidently. He was sure this Ashkir would find a home in Cour des Miracles—this pack was extremely friendly, Rurik thought, and they wouldn't have a problem with this coal-shaded man or his marine mammal friend, if he decided to come back. The silver-shaded man took a few steps back and howled specifically for their leadership, beckoning for Vigi or Ruri to show up—he was not quite so familiar with either of them, but he was not nervous. Both were quite nice to him and his family, and everyone had made him feel perfectly at home thus far.

<style>
.rurikgiftmarit b {color:#85d2dd;}
.giftmaritliliya {font-weight:bold; color:#002961;}
.rurikgiftmarit p {text-indent:25px; margin:0px; padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread