Ariving via whalebus. [leader needed]
[html]

Fish. Om nom nom nom! (342)

Ashkir Devereux stayed quiet for several seconds in order for him to listen to Rurik Russo. Without a second thought Ashkir came up with answers to the statements of which were made by the other man. It made Ashkir curious. How possibly could the whale be helpful? Then a stream of ideas flowed into the mind of Ashkir. The whale was a friend to a canine, that is something unusual. This pack had a lot of islands in their territory. Transportation? The whales can swim a lot faster then a wolf is able to.

Hell, a whale can travel further in one day then a wolf usually can. He'd love to help I bet! He loves to swim! Though he tells really bad jokes. I still don't know what he was trying to tell me about his aunt whom was a flowerbee or something." Ashkir lifted up his hand and scratched the side of his head as his own words and thoughts set his mind into a state of confusion. Whalebus could be confusing. The jokes he cracks constantly did not make sense, most of the time. Whales sure have an odd sense of humor.

"He's been bothering me for fresh water fish. He loves fish. I like tasty fish too sometimes. They make good snacks. Hmm... if I get accepted into this land... can someone show me the where the good streams of fresh water fish are?" Tasty fish... om nom nom, Ashkir licked his lips and continued. "Whalebus would love to try some fresh water fish." He had an urge to nod his head, but he kept it still.

But, he couldn't resist. He had to nod while he continued to speak his piece. "Yes, please fetch the leaders! Also! How long of a run would it be? I'll need to tell whale when to meet me and where to meet me. Just in case. Plus, if I do get accepted... Whalebus has to know when I'll be back at the shoreline to visit!"

<style>
.ashkira01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ashkira01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ashkira01 b {color:#D7CFED; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ashkira01 {background-color:#483B6A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/ashkir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:209px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #D7CFED; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#110C1F; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.ashkira01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ashkira01 .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D7CFED; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread