Ariving via whalebus. [leader needed]
[html]

Thank you sie for making me want to join <3. (518)

Nearly instantly after Ashkir Devereux asked questions to the Captain Duke Rurik of Cour des Miracles another wolf arrived. The whale was not yet back, so he wouldn't be able to interrupt them with some random joke that made no sense, which eventually ended up with strange stares. The whale however did offer a Manichean glimpse of the world at first but now, it has grown to be much more. It opened up new worlds.

The canine that arrived held bright jade eyes. A strange sight for the Ashkir Devereux. Jade eyes were not common across the water. The canine with the beautiful jade eyes spoke up and greeted the duke of the land and introduced himself to Ashkir. Ashkir quickly bowed before Vigilante Haskel. King. Hmm. I haven't heard of a king before. This should be fun! It was all a new learning experience for the young wolf. A great opportunity at the same time. Hopefully Ashkir's hyper attitude and the fact that sometimes he doesn't seem 'right' in the head interfered with his chances to join the pack. He was actually a good person, past his overly trusting nature.

"Hello Vigilante Haskel," Ashkir spoke back with a stunning copy of the exact pronunciation. At first it may seem like a mockery, but it was how Ashkir learned uncommon names, it would wear off quickly. "King of this pack! Yes! There is something that you can help me with!" Ashkir quickly became excited and stopped his repetition of the pronunciation of the name.

"I am Ashkir. Ashkir Devereux. Long ago my mother lived here, though, not for very long. She told me stories of this land, and after my sisters moved out it was my turn to move on... I decided to come here. I left this morning from the Brunswick lands across the fundy fun bay." Ashkir stopped talking for a few seconds to catch a breath during his rapid speaking. It did not occur to him exactly how long of a travel it is by land, even though it was much, much longer. The other canine may catch on, but it was not in his mindset.

"You see! I'd like to join this pack. I'm not a good hunter for some reason. But, I like to talk a lot, and I am very, very helpful. I like to go off and explore and help people I never met before. Yup, I do." Ashkir continued his excited rant. This king person sounded like a leader to him.

Ashkir bowed again, "I would like to submit a bid to join this pack. However, before I go further in the land I need to tell my friend where he can meet me again." The whale was still not in sight, so the only other person there besides the king was Rurik. The whale would be back in a few moments. Ashkir frantically tried to hold himself still, and he succeeded. All now he had to do was play the waiting game, and hopefully a favorable response would come from this king person.

<style>
.ashkira01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ashkira01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ashkira01 b {color:#D7CFED; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ashkira01 {background-color:#483B6A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/ashkir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:209px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #D7CFED; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#110C1F; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.ashkira01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ashkira01 .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D7CFED; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread