Ariving via whalebus. [leader needed]
[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurik_bottledrage.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 245px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;">

(311)

The silver-shaded werewolf was impressed by this friendship. He had never been that close with any creature—the Russian wolf was generally not one to keep pets, though some of his siblings kept small animals here and there. He laughed heartily at the mention of the whale's jokes, though he certainly didn't understant flowerbee aunts any better than Ash did. “Even so, he sound like good man,” the silver-shaded werewolf suggested. The sable-shaded man grinned at the mention of fish, and erupted in another peal of laughter. “You come to right place for feesh! I do not eet feesh, you see, but I catch zhem since I was leetle keedlet,” Rurik said, approximating his height at the time with his hand. “I vill show you anytime,” he added merrily, his tail wavering friendliness. He liked making himself useful, and fishing was one of his talents, of course.

It was not long before the King arrived, and the silver-shaded werewolf dipped his head respectfully, offering the man a friendly smile. Before Rurik could answer the leader's question, however, Ashkir took care of everything, introducing himself and stating his purpose for coming. Rurik grinned at the man's question, and lifted his hand to interject. “Zhis coast all belong to Cour des Miracles, Ashkir. Anyvhere here, I zhink. Veegee, Ashkir has good friend—you ever see a vhale before?” the werewolf said, laughing. “Maybe make good friend to Cour des Miracles, too,” Rurik added, smiling still. “I zhink I vill take my leave here—you two vill feeneesh fast if I go, and I get to feeshin',” said Rurik, straightening up. “Take good care, mine friends!” the silver-shaded werewolf added, lifting his hand to wave to both canines. The werewolf began to meander away, heading down the coastline, searching for that perfect spot to waste away an afternoon with his fishing pole and flask.

<style type="text/css">
.rurik-bottledrage b{font-weight:bold; color:#BC2B26; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.rurik-bottledrage em {color:#770501;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px; font-style:normal;}
.rurik-bottledrage p{text-indent:35px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread