Ariving via whalebus. [leader needed]
[html]

The duke of the new land, Rurik Russo spoke up to Ashkir from his stance. The whale still has not yet returned. Fish. Whale would like that. Fresh fish. Ashkir ignored the heavy accent tongue of Rurik because he was used to travelers migrating or coming to the land through the parts he was born and raised in. Though, now that the king arrived the duke captain took off, leaving the young wolf alone with this... so-called king.

Vigilante Haskel, the king of the land spoke up. If Ashkir had realized the significance of Vigilante trying to determine what the accented language meant he would of laughed. "I don't think... I know. I'd love to stay here, in this land," Ashkir gave a weak smile as his mind became plagued. Joining them... I hope they don't have us in the land. I want something by the beach.

His questions were answered. The whale finally came back around and emerged. A large humpback whale shouted across the water, "So I take it you're staying?" Ashkir simply nodded and the whale knew. "Bye friend, I'll meet you at the city with the harbor to the North by the next moon," the whale's voice carried over several fathoms of water as he submerged. 'By the next moon' was a phrase the whale have always used toward the young wolf. He knew exactly what he meant. Two weeks time.

He waited a few seconds to allow a reaction towards the whale to calm down as the whale disappeared from sight. "Whale seems to think there is a city up North. Is there housing that is okay up there?" Ashkir asked quickly out of curiosity. "Oh... and do I have to hunt?" The young wolf was not a great hunter.

<style>
.ashkira01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.ashkira01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ashkira01 b {color:#D7CFED; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ashkira01 {background-color:#483B6A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/ashkir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:209px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #D7CFED; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#110C1F; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.ashkira01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.ashkira01 .separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #D7CFED; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread