I Hate Rain But I Love Snow
◦Character Name: Averaeshi
◦Character Birthdate (including year):
◦Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci Verto
◦Species: Half Arctic Wolf/Half Tundra Wolf
◦Gender: Male
◦A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). None (Please forgive me I'm prcticaly amish when it comes to computers)
◦Currently played characters: Averaeshi
◦How you found 'Souls: Browsing through several wolf sites by the links on their pages.

Word Count~400+

Averaeshi sighed as the rain assualted him mercilesly without any sign of letting up in the foreseeable future. He was wet, tired, and hungry and now his leg was paining him once again. If this dalm rain didn't let up soon he might as while head back into the forests even if there was a chance of encountering one of the less frendier packs of Nova Scotia. Why couldn't it snow, Averaeshi loved snow.

That was another thing, why did this Couz de whatever their called pack have to live on a dalm beach. Sure there were territory disputes but what place didn't have them, and there was a lot of comfy looking woodland right behind him. I'll just have to get used to it if I'm going to live here, Averaeshi thought with a sigh. At least it's not cold like up North, this storm is nothing compared to those cursed blizzards we used to get up North, he thought again.

Dalm it, who was he kidding, he missed his home. He hated this place and he hated the warmth, and he hated that dalm rain. He pictured the frosty dunes of snow in his mind, now replaced by hills of wet sand. This dalm sand, it would take months to groom it all out of his pelt, why did the rain have to modify everything it touched to be so bothersome. They never had this problem up North, the only thing they ever had to deal with was the cold and the snow. Snow, Avraeshi was just beggining to realize how much he loved snow.

A pang of lonileness entered his heart as he remembered the North, the image of his mother's body flickering in his mind. He sighed again and started to pick up his speed, cursing himself for not letting go, even after allt hat had happened. But thats what he had come here for in the end wasn't it? This was his one chance at a new life, free from the scars in his heart. No, he admitted to himself it was to find the awnsers to why he woke up screaming in the night. He had been stupid back then, feeling like he could vanquish all of the monsters of his past with each fight, and now....now he was the monster. He halted, guessing he was close enough and let out a howl hoping somebody in this dalm pack was close enough to hear him.

Messages In This Thread