I Hate Rain But I Love Snow
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/erin_rurikban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Hellooooo! (Word Count: 304)

The silver-shaded werewolf had left his pants inside of the house tonight. There was no point in going out in the rain and meandering about only to get them all soaked. He would be much more comfortable in plain fur today. As the silver-shaded werewolf had been born naked, and most canines of this area were naked as well, the Duke had no problems with this, of course. Even in his homeland, clothes were primarily for added warmth—sometimes it was necessary even for the thick-furred Russian wolves of his family. The winters of Sobirat'sya were cold, and they were one of the things Rurik missed most about his homeland, coming in second only to his family. They were always the first thing Rurik missed about home, of course.

The swain padded through the forest, the sound of rain filling his ears. Though he was completely soaked, the silver-shaded werewolf knew he was performing a duty to his pack here—he had greeted two wolves very recently, and he wanted to make himself useful. Thus far he did not think he had done a great job, and this was an easy way to help out, so he figured he ought to stick to the borders. Their northernmost border seemed most active, and so this was where Rurik was when he heard the howl. The stranger was not terribly far from his present location, and so the werewolf turned, trotting off quickly toward the source of the howl. The silver-shaded man approached the other canine more slowly, lifting his hand to wave at the stranger. “Allo there!” he called, halting a few feet away from the man. “Mine name is Duke Rurik Russo of zhis Cour des Miracles pack. How can I help you?” he asked warmly, the ash-dusted tip of his tail wagging friendliness.

<style>
.rurik-gifterin002 b {color:#A5A7AC;}
.rurik-gifterin002-liliya {color:#676A71; font-weight:bold;}
.rurik-gifterin002 p {text-indent:25px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread