I Hate Rain But I Love Snow
[html]

Hi there! Hopping in now, since there was a howl in the first post and what not. Big Grin

The secui King had remained in his house that morning, spending the time with Ayita. Since his change in rank, he had been doing everything possible to make sure the pack would continue to run smoothly in the absence of Jacquez, and he feared he had been neglecting his mate and adopted daughter. The time spent with Ayita was cherished, and he did not feel guilty responding to the howl now. The rain, of course, made things unpleasant, but the sooner that he answered the call, the sooner he could return to his mate. He certainly did not expect Ruri to go out in the rain, considering he did not want to, so he did not mind responding to the stranger's call quickly.

Vigilante kissed his mate's cheek, letting her sleep now, before exitting the house and moving quickly through the gray and damp air in the direction of the howl. Once again, he could smell Rurik in the area, and he quickly spotted the man—without clothes, strangely—as he approached. The other was, of course, a stranger. Those that called from the borders usually were, with very rare exceptions. "Hello," he said pleasantly. "I am Vigilante Haskel, the King of Cour des Miracles."

<style>
.vigi-foryou b {color:#4E5E86; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-foryou p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-foryou {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#293041; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread