I Hate Rain But I Love Snow
Averaeshi had heard that the pack whose boundries he now stood on was lax, but he was amazed that they would treat outsiders with such indifference as to let a wolf who was no the Alpha greet them first. In the north, where the prey was scarce and winters harsh, such stupidity could get you killed. Than an astounding thought entered his head, could this pack be at peace with all the other packs in the vicinity. It was imposssible, and yet he stangely found himself drawn to a pack who instigated peace and not war.

As the strange wolf with the accent not unlike his own finaly left Averaeshi turned to better examine the wolf who must be the Alpha. He had a mostly brown pelt and...wait, he was a dog? Averaeshi had heard of a few select wolf packs with dogs as their Alpha but had never had the plaesure of meeting them. Averaeshi suposed it didn't realy matter as long as the person in question contributed to his pack. If his childhood had proved anything it was that may pureblooded wolves could be a lot dalm worse as leaders than nonwolves. Dalm,he was drifting again, and in front of the Alpha, or was it King?

Averaeshi took a moment to compose his thoughts, listening to the rain fall, before finaly saying, "As ze crazy wolf with the simileer accent said, I weesh to join your pack. But that is not all I have come to do, for I am seekeng awnsers to my questions. I, unlike you, was not born a luperci, and due to my youthfull stupeedity I am cursed yo be one. I weel spare you the deetails but my life was not pretty, and I find myself in need of a purpose if I am to remain sane. So, I wish to give ze pack who call theemselves Cour des Miracles my undying loyalty if zey weel have it."

Messages In This Thread