I Hate Rain But I Love Snow
[html]

Sorry for the delay!

Vigilante never quite knew what to expect when asking such a question, but it always surprised him when a newcomer did not immediately begin to boast their skills. When it came to those that spoke of their downfalls, there was an entirely new thing to deal with. He had to decide whether or not there was anything that they could contribute or were willing to contribute. There was a fine line between those being modest about their skills and those that were simply lazy, but something else that Avaraeshi said caught the caramel-colored King's attention. "I have been in that position," he admitted. It was then that he had dropped his former profession, when he had nothing left to live and act for. "Welcome to the pack. You will start out as a Seigneur, and as you move up through the ranks, you will be able to learn more about your own skills to see what you might like to pick up as a specific job, if you want one. Did you have any questions?"

<style>
.vigi-foryou b {color:#4E5E86; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-foryou p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-foryou {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#293041; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread