M - Ready for a new day without you
[html]

To be honest, the redhead had not expected Zafier to be in, at all. He figured, the man would be off with his sister and niece. At least, that was what he figured. He stiffened when he heard the voice ring from the house. It was completely unexpected. Strel's arms tightened around the box that held the girl's outfit, so much so that he heard the box crackle a bit under the pressure. He loosened his grip as he heard it, shuffling toward the house and entering it as though he feared a monster would appear.

"I just wanted to bring this; I promised Ayita it and figured you would see her sooner than I would. And I need to get rid of it." He placed the box inside the door and to the side, nudging it against the wall so it would be out of the way. "I, uh, figured it would be faster for me to find her or hers this way." Rubbing his arm awkwardly, he tried a grin. "How've you been since the party?"

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread