M - Ready for a new day without you
[html]

Strel frowned, sitting Indian style with his hands between his legs on the floor. "I thought Ayita loved Vigi. Arm candy seems to be like ... more shallow." Well, Vigilante had accepted Ayita's kids as his own and it really seemed like what they had was significantly different from what arm candy dictated, but he had been wrong on terminology before. Teaching the daughter to fight was semi-understandable, especially if Ayita wanted her daughter to be more delicate flower than prickly rose. Then, the redhead laughed, rather amused. "Oo, that's just weird. What am I going to do? Corrupt you to join my voodoo magic gang? I don't see why she would mind you and I talking." It did not add up.

"What'd you do? Googoo eyes at the wrong girl?" He was being rather crude, yes, but he did not know any other way to not be serious about it. If he got serious, then lord knew what the guy would tell him. Strel did not want to know more than necessary, but it seemed like he was getting in too deep now. Zafier would probably end up punching him. Strel smiled, a little more kindly and a little less sarcastically. "It was nice, it distracted me from my own issues with... people." He faltered, but figured the man would not question him as to who those people were - is.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread