M - Ready for a new day without you
Zafier looked at the man. "I get that I mean really I do I don't know what else to say." He said as he sighed. He wasn't really thinking straight and he just flopped backwards. "Sorry By the way." He said glancing at him. He could tell that the male was on edge. He always made people act this way. It was just who he was. looking at the ceiling he sighed. "Sorry for making you feel uneasy around me. I can tell you don't have to stay." He said. He didn't want the male to be on edge he had no real desire to move from his spot. "I wanted to ask you something." He said pausing his voice low and very calm. He wanted to know he had to know just what made him so pathetic was the fact that he had to know. "Will you help me find out what I want in life and find out what its like to have someone care for you?" He asked. The question was stupid because he wasn't getting his point across he was almost giving up on his own point.

Ayita looked at her daughter. "Come now dear its not that hard." She said pointing to words. She hated the fact that the girl was not into learning to read. But damn it all it was a useful skill. She wanted her daughter to grow up and be happy and well rounded. She didn't want a stupid child.

Messages In This Thread