M - Ready for a new day without you
[html]
WC - new taaaaable <3

Strel blinked at Zafier, wondering what he was apologizing for. "Don't apologize." He thought he had said it rather dumbly, unsure of how to address it. "I wasn't exactly nice either, if you remember." If Strel had been a fighting man, surely they would have got into a fight before. But now, this was just kind of awkward. The Catori man was definitely not in a very happy mood. He actually seemed rather confused, but about what was something the Baron could not put his finger on. "Well, I'm here, so I'm not about to leave," he said, rather stubbornly. He had to be fickle.

Curiosity filled the redhead as the man suddenly grew calm and more certain. "Hmm?" Strel looked attentively at Zafier, wondering what the man wanted of him, considering they barely knew each other. But what the man wanted, was not something the redhead expected. Those were not words that he had even closely expected. "W-What?" He gave a nervous smile, not sure what Zafier wanted. "Did you want me to set you up with someone?" What made the Catori man think this way? Surely his family cared for him.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread