M - Ready for a new day without you
[html]
figuring he's still laying down

Strel snorted again, most unladylike. "I get to know women better, sure, because I won't sleep with them and they don't ever expect me to. All the men I've dealt with, I don't know as well. Trust me, I'm the straight man's dream," he added, both bitter and entertained by the thought. All the good ones seemed to be straight or taken. What rotten luck he had. And now he was saddled with a confused man who was, in turn, confusing him. What the hell did Zafier want from him? Seriously?

"Look, either one of us is confused or we're both freakin' out of our minds." Taking the few steps between him, the redhead leaned over the older man. "And I am NOT that goddamn young. You're not that old, so quite your stupid ass whining." Strel jabbed him in the chest, hoping it hurt a bit. "You need to man up a bit and either take what's being offered or risk me telling your sister you threw an easy gift away." Why wasn't this guy getting mad? Leroy had gotten mad before the unpleasant pleasantness had begun. "You sound like such a pansy,"

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread