M - Ready for a new day without you
[html]

"Oh, so now you're insulting me. Where do you get off?" he countered, rather irate about it. If he was a woman, his voice would have gone shrill by now. Strel was not sure just how far he was going to take this, but then again, he was unsure about pretty much everything. He would go with the flow and if things were going fine, there would be more steps up that ladder when the time came. Giving a sigh, a very, very exasperated one at that, hand over his eyes as he lightly shook his head. "How can a man work under these conditions?" he grumbled, straddling the Catori man.

Maybe this was a chance to feel a little more in control than he had before. Oh, vengeance. Strel jabbed the man in the chest again, tail lightly waving between Zafier's legs - that was really the only place it could have gone anyway. "Now, you'll do as I want, and as I say or I swear I will find a way to make your life a living hell. I swear. I'll tell everyone." Just a way to scare the guy into compliance.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread