Bows and Curtsies
[html]

We can probably wrap this up soon, since I forgot to reply for so long. D: WotD: Galore. 300+ words.

Vigilante eased the door shut behind them, not wanting too many insects to come into the house. It was strange to think about, but while he did not mind the bugs outside, they drove him crazy when they got into the house. The door was never left open for long, and all the windows still had screens in them, so the house was generally a bug-free zone, thankfully. Then he moved to one of the seats that sat across from the couch, settling himself into it comfortably. Jade eyes scanned the room quickly, and nothing seemed out of place. When heh ad first moved in, there had been human clutter galore, but he had done a decent job of cleaning most of the actual junk out.

He shook his head with certainty. "No, she is not a burden. She is a lovely girl, and I am glad you were there to find her. If you ever felt compelled, she might enjoy company that is not myself, Ayita, or Amaranth," he suggested, though he would not hold it against the man if he did not come visit her. He had seemed out of sorts by the idea of finding a young girl, and he had seemed very relieved when Vigilante had taken her in. Still, a visit was always nice.

Lips tightened and his mouth set in a line at the question. Vigilante did not know how to answer, really. "She was upset afterwards," he admitted, "but I think she is fine now. I do think she will forgive you, though I don't think there is anything to forgive. It is none of her—our, actually—business what you and Zafier do. I think she was mostly confused about it, as I assume it was something new for Zafier." He did not know his brother-in-law well, admittedly. After all, his mate's brother had hated him for no reason that Vigilante could see from their first meeting.

<style>
.vigi-foryou b {color:#4E5E86; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-foryou p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-foryou {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#293041; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread