I will live this life of mine
[html]

Name: Veronica
Character Name: Shiloh Dawnrunner

How did you find 'Souls?: Mkhai Lykoi
PM or AIM: xverodoll

Anyone welcome. Attn. Gideon, Saul.

I captured a butterfly in a jar. I danced around in the grass for hours, chasing it down, stumbling, falling, laughing...

One little paw after another, the lithe little Dawnrunner found herself alone yet again. Saul had been on her tail for the majority of the journey, but like Gideon and Ascher, had strayed away far enough to lose her. The two had been on Gideon's trail, his faint scent slowly gaining strength. It eventually led her to a strange territory riddled with unfamiliar sights and scents. Could it have been that Gideon settled here? Lifting her small nose, Shiloh took another sniff, as though reassuring herself that she was still sane. Gideon's scent was in fact there, and after all this time, she would finally lay eyes on her bother again. Saul was intelligent enough to find her, of this she was sure...and as for Asher? Well, she worried about him the most. He was far too tender to be alone and lost.

Shiloh did not feel quite like herself anymore. Often she wondered where the former dreamer had gone. Away perhaps, six feet under the earth beside her mother? Every day she tried to forget, but the truth was that dreams were often cruel. Every night she would re-live the horror that was the end to her mothers life. No, Shiloh was not the same child she had been. Life had stripped her childhood away, and now she was just another lost soul trying to find her place in this world.

For a moment, the skies that were her eyes met the ground, and in a rather prissy motion, searched for a clean section to seat herself. So with a gentle sigh, the little girl let out a howl for her bother, and for anyone else who could assist her in finding him. She made sure to sit ways away from the border, keeping her senses wide open. After all, she had no idea who would answer her call.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread