old haunts are for forgotten ghosts [joining]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.ezra-fevers { border:1px solid #fff;background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/6nxb8x.jpg);background-position:top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:430px;background-color:#030419;font-family:arial;font-size:1em; line-height:1.4em;color:#fdedca; margin: 0 auto; }
.ezra-fevers .header {margin:0 auto}
.ezra-fevers .content{ padding:250px 10px 10px 10px; text-align:justify}
.ezra-fevers .content p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.ezra-fevers .content b {color:#D9D7D8;font-family:georgia;}
</style>

I AM SO. FREAKING. RUSTY. I can barely remember what to do. don't laugh at me? >_>

Ezra Rosen.

6/12/07.
Wolf.
66% Canus lupus / 33% Canis familiaris.
AIM: omgitskjt
btwww I came back causa tammi Big Grin

There had been too much traveling. His feet were tired, cracked -- continuing on the road seemed more like a punishment than a haven from his old life. Six months of looking at treelines and hiding in the shade of mountains exhausted Ezra just thinking about it. The smell of civilization was far too alluring -- the stench familiarity hit him miles away from the actual packlands. As per tradition, he hugged the coastline down for miles until his feet couldn't walk anymore. It had been simply too exhausting to keep hopping over sticks and watching out for other creatures. It all honesty, he just didn't give a shit about anyone else. He just wanted to stick to himself until he found someone to lead him in the right direction.

This coast seemed different, however. It was clearly occupied, the smell was everywhere. He sneezed, and finally came to a halt. It would look really bad if he just stomped all the way into the heart of the lands. That respect he knew full well -- there had been a time early on in his journey where a pack of selfish werewolves threatened to bite his paw off if he took even one step closer. The thought of that area disgusted him.
So this was the predicament. Ezra knew he couldn't walk farther in. There was no real point yet, he supposed -- he was going to get caught eventually and either turned away or.. well, eaten. Ezra sighed, and looked at his feet. They were bloody, calloused, and covered with mud. "Hmmf. Look at that," he said quietly to no one in particular. The sun was just starting its evening retire -- she hadn't turned blood red yet. Ezra now was getting really worried -- what the hell should he do? Howl? Sit there? Keep walking? He was still on the young side and clumsy around awkward first meetings.
His final decision was to just sit and wait. How proactive of you, Ezra.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread