old haunts are for forgotten ghosts [joining]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.ezra-fevers { border:1px solid #fff;background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/6nxb8x.jpg);background-position:top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:430px;background-color:#030419;font-family:arial;font-size:1em; line-height:1.4em;color:#fdedca; margin: 0 auto; }
.ezra-fevers .header {margin:0 auto}
.ezra-fevers .content{ padding:250px 10px 10px 10px; text-align:justify}
.ezra-fevers .content p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.ezra-fevers .content b {color:#D9D7D8;font-family:georgia;}
</style>
I’m gonna play it like she’s shifted, because you mentioned her coin belt and on your profile you said that was what she wore when she shifted. If I’m wrong correct me. Yaaaay for being an RP zombie!

Ezra stood nervously, instantly regretting his decision to stop his wandering. It was so spur-of-the-moment, so unlike him to settle down without really thinking about it. But the area looked calm, safe, and quiet. Rest was all he really wanted right now, nothing else really mattered. It was mostly his mind he wanted to keep quiet as six months of traveling with no companions left entertainment to himself. He thought too much about the life he left behind. A few times, including now, Ezra toyed with the idea of heading back home but the thought made his eyes hurt. There could be no turning back, no giving up. He was here now. Time to live with the decisions he made and start life over. Start with the impulsive decision of giving up right here, right now.

Another smell, another set of noises. Ezra’s ears perked up as he tried to quell the uneasiness growing in his stomach. It was a female, a beautiful female at that. He gasped a little at her overbearing form. Even though he was taken aback by his greeter, the bad feeling in his stomach only enhanced. His eyes narrowed, but quickly tried to block out whatever he was feeling. When she spoke, he looked at her face for the first time. She was unusual, that was for sure, and her voice seemed completely unlike anything Ezra had ever heard before. It had an accent that ringed of another time and space dimension. She was so clearly above and beyond Ezra’s realm he had a moment where all he wanted to do was flee.

She was a goddamn werewolf, after all.

He was overcome with unease and at this point stopped trying to hide it. He was respectful, however, and bowed his head to her. “I’ve been traveling for months. Your coast seems peaceful and a home that I need. I am a sufficient hunter, as I survived six months on my own roaming around these parts. I’m also useful as a source of entertainment, I’m a good story teller. But I’m tired. And I just want to rest. I hope you can let me do just that. I knew someone who left my old pack and came to this area, and now I see why.” He smiled, with all the energy he could muster.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread