old haunts are for forgotten ghosts [joining]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.ezra-fevers { border:1px solid #fff;background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/6nxb8x.jpg);background-position:top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:430px;background-color:#030419;font-family:arial;font-size:1em; line-height:1.4em;color:#fdedca; margin: 0 auto; }
.ezra-fevers .header {margin:0 auto}
.ezra-fevers .content{ padding:250px 10px 10px 10px; text-align:justify}
.ezra-fevers .content p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.ezra-fevers .content b {color:#D9D7D8;font-family:georgia;}
</style>
Sorry for the delay :<

So she understood. She could tell why he tensed up and was flat out freaking out. Even though she was the reason for his uneasiness, the fact that she understood and wasn’t about to gouge out his eyes was incredibly comforting. Her accent, as she kept talking, lulled him into a sense of comfort. Things would be okay now, this was apparent. The initial phobia of her kind seemed to melt away when he realized she would do him no harm. He trespassed and was welcomed with open arms. Despite the fact that he liked that, it had been such a long time that this new sense of belonging was a confusing one. Ezra’s old pack, born into the higher rank, had never treated him with anything less than immense respect. To have that feeling back, however small it was, made him feel whole again.

“I’m a hunter, yes,” he sprinkled into the lady’s monologue. “I’d also love to tell stories to the young ones, if I’m allowed to meet them.” He gave her one of those smiles you can just tell are genuine to the core. He was listening to himself being accepted, and he was beaming. But that quickly went away as his stomach fell to the floor at the mention of the word werewolves. His ears pinned back, he stifled what would have been a growl. ”I mean werewolves no harm. I could tell they were very popular in this area. I have just not had good experiences with them. But I’d like to think that not all of them are bad – I ran into you didn’t I?” He offered another reassuring grin. “That would be delightful, I’m exhausted. I left my old pack six months ago and have been traveling nonstop since… you know, to find myself and all that good stuff.”

“I’d very much like to meet Vigilante, and whoever else is in charge. But I’m looking for my cousin, who was part of the crazy Vanim clan. I’m Ezra Rosen, by the way, and I’m looking for Shaeniire. But I haven’t heard from her since I was a pup, which was a really long time ago. I doubt she’s still here. I’ll take a look around for her later, my main priority is just to get a good meal and a good night’s sleep. I’m tired of being on edge, I hope you understand.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread