old haunts are for forgotten ghosts [joining]
[html]

My apologies for the wait, I've been on absence for most of the month. WotD: Zephyr. 300+ words.

At times when he wanted to be alone, the caramel-colored King often made his way to the coast, walking with his paws in the water and feeling the salty zephyr come in from the ocean, blowing through his thickened fur gently. The quiet allowed him to think without interruption. He needed that sometimes, to have the option of being alone. He had spent much of his life alone, and sometimes he liked to revert to such a way of life, if only for a short while before he returned to the family he loved and held dear. The moments alone were all that he needed—moments. The King needed little more than a scant moment.

Most times that he escaped to the ocean's side, he was alone. However, the coppery scent of blood permeated the air ever so slightly, and it was wolf blood. Instantly, the secui dog mutt was on alert, moving in the direction of the scent. He was a large dog to begin with, but he generally preferred his secui form anyway. The idea of someone bleeding nearby bothered him, and though he did not know much by way of healing, he did not know that there were members in the pack privy to such imformation and the learned skills of healing.

As he approached, Vigilante pinpointed the source of the iron-filled scent as he glanced down at the strange male's paws, beaten and bleeding. He recognized Marika Russo, whom he had accepted into the pack twice, but the male was a stranger. Jade eyes settled on Marika as he offered her a smile, saying, "Hello, Marika," and then settled on the strange male. "Hello. I am Vigilante Haskel, the King of Cour des Miracles. I see that Marika has already greeted you, but is there something that I can help you with?"

<style>
.vigi-foryou b {color:#4E5E86; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-foryou p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-foryou {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#293041; letter-spacing:.1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#FFFFFF; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread