old haunts are for forgotten ghosts [joining]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.ezra-fevers { border:1px solid #fff;background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/6nxb8x.jpg);background-position:top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:430px;background-color:#030419;font-family:arial;font-size:1em; line-height:1.4em;color:#fdedca; margin: 0 auto; }
.ezra-fevers .header {margin:0 auto}
.ezra-fevers .content{ padding:250px 10px 10px 10px; text-align:justify}
.ezra-fevers .content p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.ezra-fevers .content b {color:#D9D7D8;font-family:georgia;}
</style>
thanks for letting me keep this when I was away =)

Ezra’s tired, tired ears flicked to the area where a new voice was coming from. In explaining who he was to Marika, Ezra had not seen the King arrive. Ezra had a moment of quick thinking and remembered he had to be respectful. After not being tied down to a pack for 6 months, he almost forgot pack protocol. Ezra looked at Vigilante’s legs and gave a humbling bow. The animal was larger than he expected – a wolf with very unusual markings. And a… curly tail? Ezra’s eyes widened in surprise. Maybe Vigilante was like Ezra, a hybrid wolf disaster.

“Hello, King Vigilante.” Ezra was going to do everything in his power to get Vigilante to like him, even if it meant sucking up with the last bit of energy he had. “My Name is Ezra Rosen. I was just telling dear Marika here that I am in need of a home. I have spent the last 6 months on the road, finding myself and all that. I can earn my keep! I’m a good hunter, I had to feed myself for a while,” he grinned, but tried to not sound like a self-obsessed idiot. “Anyway, I’m really good at telling stories. It’s my favorite thing to do. Any way I could ask your permission for a place to stay in exchange for a storyteller?” Ezra respectfully lowered himself again trying his best to avoid eye contact.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread