The Sharpest Lives
[html]

WC: 391

His coyote smile never wavered as she came up to him and showed her affection, only his siblings could do this to him… well his mother and grandmother included but they wouldn’t … he was the youngest meaning he didn’t have the authority to do it to anyone, but it wasn’t his place, and he wasn’t caring enough to muzzle his family, he was quiet while she talked to him, thinking how right it was, a family reunion was quite an annoying one,

But we needed to be, I’ve learned many things while on my own that I wouldn’t have with a gabby mouth for a sister.

He said taunting her a little, he had shrugged at her attempt at a biting contest, the snake would win and she would know it, but he wasn’t in any hurry to pass on to the next world, when that happened he would know, Set would tell him.

I came about a moon ago.

He said quietly, had it already been a month since he joined the ranks of the Inferni? He had been back sort of, but he didn’t enter the territory until Set had given him that undeniable feeling he needed chaos. He hadn’t set forth much, just a bunch of words here and there, and he certainly couldn’t fool his sister. She knew what he was, just as he knew what she was, it was fine with him though, he had bigger fish to fry, mainly in packs of the wolves, which he’d have to actually deal with, although he was dealing with part wolfs, full wolves and even dealt with a dog. Who was far less than a wolf. He was starting to detest the smell of them even more.

I see you have made yourself quite at home.

He stated, he hadn’t seen her since he came, not even a glimpse but he wasn’t always in the actual borders, he was outside them where he needed to be to spy and send out false truths, and what not. He was more of a loner than a pack jackal, but he would live with it and hopefully soon enough he wouldn’t have worry about the clan, and still be in it, he was no lap dog, but he would surely answer to his grandmother who wished for him to stay.

<style>
.lili-horse1-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-horse1 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-horse1 b {color:#C66F00; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.lili-horse1 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/enkytable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:193px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C66F00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#AF9940; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lili-horse1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.lili-horse1-separator{width:350px; border-bottom:1px dotted #C66F00; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread