Like It Was Just The Breeze
[html]
Sorry for having kept you waiting! Also: you don't state whether he actually enters their land or waits by the borders, so I'm going to assume that he waits by the borders. Hope that's okay Smile

---
He was always walking around these days. As winter had slowly disappeared and sun came to take the place of stinging cold, he found less and less tasks that needed his immediate attention. Sure, there were the animals. Sure, he could repair his tools, but he grew restless. He was troubled, but not on behalf of his tribe. He did not know what it was, but the stagnant life he had been satisfied with before no longer gave him any joy, and realizations he had worked hard to repress resurfaced and prodded him until he could not ignore them. So, he patrolled, and tonight it seemed he would find something to do rather than stare blindly ahead as he did so.

His russet ears swirled, and he halted as the sound reached his ears. It was an odd time to arrive, in the middle of the night, and Dawali found himself wondering for a moment whether this call could be something more than a stranger calling for his attention. His two legs carried him swiftly in long strides; the caller was not far, and would not have to wait long. Dawali knew the paths by heart, seeing as he was probably one of the main contributors to its existence, and he glanced only a few times at the ground, despite the darkness. It did not bother him much, and he easily spotted the dark-furred male where he stood and waited. Approaching him, Dawali slowed, and the feathers that decorated his mane gave a soft whisper as they rubbed against each other at his slightest movement. The red wolf male did not waste time studying the male too long, and got right to the point instead. "Greetings. My name is Dawali Amara; I'm the chief around these parts. How can I help?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread