Like It Was Just The Breeze
[html]

That’s fine! And I read somewhere that Aniwaya has a fence around its border… And I just went back to verify it but now I can’t find where I saw it. So, if that’s not this pack, just ignore that little part. 0_o

As he stared into the darkness on his left, a male’s smooth voice called out to him on his right and his crania snapped to that direction, shaking his whole body with his sudden movement. He didn’t answer right away and looked back into the territory that he was so closed to. There was an odd fence around the border. Strange, he had never seen that one before. It was like these wolves were trapped inside the walls; but then again, they did have extra protection. The border patrollers didn’t have much to worry about. Just to patrol the opening, such as easy life for them.

The black brute finally turned to the being on the side of him. His oceanic eyes met the other’s for a split second then turned away toward the ground. The gaze was not meant to be disrespectful at all. He paused for a moment then piped up.

I am dubbed as Moonfyre NecroFang; I have come to these lands in hopes of finding a permanent home.

His voice was deep and husky at the least. He spoke with perfect English tongue. His teeth flashed a bit as he spoke, but not by his doing, only because they did. Then he turned away from the wolf to gaze out into the horizon again. His orbs scanned the grounds in front of them. He didn’t like eye contact much. Then he suddenly wondered if this would be a good home for him.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#61B7C6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #a4c0e8}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:260px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... FLOWER.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding-bottom:250px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#236E96; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread