Like It Was Just The Breeze
[html]

Oh good, so I was right ^_^

The other brute seemed to get right to the point. This question was difficult since he was never quite in a pack before. Out in the wild he never really paid much attention to his skills. He did know one thing though; he had stealth on his side.

I do not know about many of my skills, for I haven’t paid much attention to my gifts in the past. But I do have great stealth and I’m sure that can be used for a number of things.

Moonfyre turned to meet eyes with the brute once again. This time he did not look away so quickly, though not out of disrespect. He studied the male’s face. His expressions were strong but gentle in a way. He had a leader-type air about him, too.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#61B7C6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #a4c0e8}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:260px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... FLOWER.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; padding-bottom:250px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#236E96; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread