Like It Was Just The Breeze
[html]
Yays! A note: the average acceptable post is usually around 200 words long or more, thus your above post is some 70 words too short. Seeing as you've demonstrated that you can write longer posts previously in this thread, it's not necessary to edit anything this time, but I figured I'd let you know Smile

---
The red wolf cocked his head to the side as the other responded, the movement allowing his feathered mane to dance for a moment before settling again. The feathers and beads made little sounds, but the red wolf was by far used to them; he had worn them since he was a year old, and they were as much part of him as his fur. The Chief nodded. Stealth was useful in many ways. Both the hunter and the warrior had great use of stealth, and so he was certain to find a place in either of those two cliques, should he seek them. The stranger's pelt was at his advantage, as well, for that sort of thing. Moonfyre studied him now, for a moment, before his glance was broken off, but Dawali did not mind. Curiosity was not necessarily disrespectful, and he returned the gaze, yellow to ocean blue. "Well, then. I suppose you would do well both as a hunter and a warrior, should you want to pursue any of these paths. We do have a need for warriors around here." He paused, glancing along the fences that stretched out ahead of him. "Welcome. I'm sure you can smell your way to the village to the south of here, where you can make your den, but you are free to make your den anywhere in our lands," he said, bluntly. Standing still, he would wait until the male headed where he wanted to go before moving on. After all, now that he had come here, he might as well complete the scouting round.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread