this city, this city is haunted
[html]
         She wanted to know. Of course she would. Everyone wanted to know things that pertained to them and their existence, even if they would regret it later. It was the anticipation and the knowledge that something existed out there that was being held from them that made it worse, while only being able to guess their own reaction. Halo no longer seemed to love their mother, but the desire for information remained. He sighed gently, wondering how to begin. “Vitum wasn’t the only one,” he said, knowing that she would understand without any elicit detail. “There was another coyote,” the pale hybrid continued, voice slow and hesitant. “I’m not sure that it even matters. But I thought that you should know anyway.” You never looked as much like a wolf as the rest of us.

Enigma’s eyes spoke of his parentage, while Jael remained a mystery, as he always would. He doubted that he would ever know himself, but he no longer cared anymore. If all options were unsavory then he would just block out the details. Halo was the one that’d always appeared the most like a coyote out of the three of them, while her red eyes left things open. “I don’t know his name, but she told me what he looked like from what she could remember. Gold and black fur, red eyes,” like yours. “Scars all over his face and arms. And,” his eyes fell onto the chaos star branded onto her chest, pausing momentarily where he was. “A red chaos star on his shoulder.” She was meant to be a Lykoi no matter what—no matter who’d helped to sire her. This was where she belonged, even if her father was a sinner.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread