this city, this city is haunted
[html]<style type="text/css">#ásmundrdec29 b {color:#4b525d; font-weight:bold;} #ásmundrdec29 {margin:auto; width:455px; padding:10px; padding-bottom:150px; border:1px solid #fff; background:url(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... enshot.png) bottom no-repeat #8d9297; font:12px georgia; color:#bec0c3; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}</style>

He did not respond as she needed him to. He had to tell her that this was a cruel lie. Yet, she could see the truth in his eyes; watched anger distort his pale face. Her glare fled from his figure when he drew his conclusion. It was the man she had madly idolized until she had received a taste of what he could offer. Whatever innocence had been left of the brainwashed girl had been taken by the crimson eyed beast. She could have blamed Samael—could have blamed herself forever, but she had finally managed to push through. Now, with Jael’s words ripping new, deep gashes into her soul, she was being sucked into the nightmare again.

With her teeth bared, her blood red gaze returned to his face as he disturbed the dark waters where darkness lurked. She felt the terrible madness ripple through her, but control was a necessity now, and she held on to it with all her strength. ”He—“ It was ridiculously difficult to speak with a closing throat. It was not until the treacherous tears streamed down her face that she realized that she was crying like a child. ”—forced me... i-into...” It was unbearable to even think the words. ”Just like o-our mother..” Her lungs refused her air still. Despite her fear for physical contact she felt herself stumble toward her pale sibling, strength quickly leaving her.

Table by Chelsie[/html]

Messages In This Thread