Secret Enemy
[html]

Domonick's ears laid flat against his head. He almost let out a small growl, but he managed to fight it back. He was really not enjoying this sight of an old friend anymore, he was beginning to get sick, something was making him feel terrible. He was about to speak when Adonia spoke. He shook his head, continuing to stay calm.

He took a deep sigh, and turned around, making sure to not hurt Adonia, "Fine, you can carry her, but ONLY to the borders, once we get there, I'm taking her the rest of the way." he walked over to Tannin and carefully put Adonia in his arms. He turned around, letting a small huff, before taking off, his nose burning. "Come on then, let's go."

He started off the in the direction of Phoenix Valley, his fists clenched. He mumbled to himself as he walked, uttering insults here and there. He was downright pissed off at Tannin, coming into the territory like this and acting that way. He sighed, [i]Maybe I'm just being childish, I shouldn't be acting this way, but I can't help it, I feel so damn strange around him. He felt like he wanted to scream, it took everything in his powers to prevent himself from doing so, albeit at a strong struggle.

He stopped at a rough patch of rocks, waiting for the others to catch up, he was still thinking about those thoughts of Tannin, but he put a smile on his face and turned around, speaking to Adonia, "You enjoying the trip this way?"

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread