What are you doin chewin on a human ?
[html]

I emphasized all the shocking moments for him with italics. (Just in case you’re confused)-- [WC: 396]

When he finally regained control of himself, he noticed he was standing on his hind legs, weird. He quickly lost balance and lurched forward onto, his now, hands. Oh, my god thumbs. He was now on all fours since he couldn’t keep his balance. The brute looked around at himself. His fur was thicker and longer than his former hair was, he was definitely a lot bigger, and oh, well, at least he still had a tail. He wagged it noticing it was still there. He lifted a hand and touched his head.

Wow, was never able to do that before.

He murmured to himself as he scratched an itch behind his ear with a clawish finger instead of a hind leg. He leaned backwards and landed with a “thump” on his butt; and his tail, ouch. He yelped slightly and leaned to the right to remove his tail from under him. Then he just sat there with his legs out in front of him and heard an unfamiliar voice beside him. His ears swiveled and his head turned toward a beautiful… Something, like himself. He stared for a moment like a puppy in love, but quickly regained himself and looked away and toward the ground in front of him. He was confused about everything. He knew he would shift someday, but he didn’t know it would be like this. He fumbled with his words for a minute, basically talking to himself with inaudible words. His lips were just moving and the look on his face was frustrated. Then he finally turned back to the femme.

I’m quite confused. And… I am unsure of how I am going to get up.

He looked around himself frantically and used his hands to push his rump off the grassy ground. Now he crouched on his legs, but couldn’t stand up so he just stayed in quadruped position and looked up at the female before him.

Well, that problem’s solved. I’m just quite confused is all. Oh, I’m Moonfyre NecroFang. Just Moonfyre, though, is good.

He picked a hand off the ground and held it out to the femme as in a human handshake. He’d seen one before on a fairly weathered newspaper he found in the grass one day. He wondered if he was doing it right. His charming oceanic orbs met her orbs and he smiled charmingly.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#61B7C6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #a4c0e8}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:260px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... FLOWER.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding-bottom:250px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#236E96; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread