What are you doin chewin on a human ?
[html]

=/ Might be a shortish post, not feeling that creative today. [WC: 273]

The black wolf man nodded as she introduced herself. He smirked as he felt her hand tug at his. He pulled back and looked at her with confused eyes. Then her words met his auds and he understood. He tried to cooperate and stand erect, but he was so not used to it and wobbled a bit. Still, he managed to conquer his challenge and stood up, still hunched a bit, but he was standing on hind legs now. As she let go, he examined his hand twisting and turning it and moving his fingers. Then he arched his fingers in the shape of a claw and swatted at mid air. He laughed a throaty laugh showing a full set of smiling ivories.

I can get used to this.

As he continued to box with the air, he noticed his biceps were awfully muscular. This made him smile. At least if he was going to be part man, he was a tough muscular one. Then her statement rang in his ears. What? He’s seen other luperci stand in quadruped form.

But I’ve seen others stand on fours. No one bothered them about it.

Then he noticed how tired she looked. Her eyes were a bit droopy and she had that tired look about her. Meanwhile, he was up and at ‘em. This confused him a bit. Didn’t wolves slumber during the day? But then again, all this luperci stuff was new to him. He still didn’t understand. Then her question made him even more confused.

What do you mean? I am a night creature. We are night creatures. Why aren’t you up now?

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#61B7C6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #a4c0e8}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:260px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... FLOWER.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding-bottom:250px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#236E96; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread