What are you doin chewin on a human ?
[html]

WC:---

She really didn’t feel like answering questions and confusion she was too tired for this… maybe she’d have been in a better mood with some sleep, and she let her annoyance show a little.

Luperci have three forms, their wolf, their Halfling, and their upright… you, are in your upright form.

She said, trying to rub the tiredness out of her eyes with little success, she took a quiet yawn before answering his next question.

I have only known day wolves and I’m one of them, I’m sure that most of the pack is too, so you may wanna keep the howling further out away from the pack.

She said, a little grumble in her throat… a night creature… great she may never get any sleep again, well she’ll just stick up with it, and probably sleep in that day, but new luperci needed to know how to work their new bodies or they would hurt their newly formed bones.

You still afraid of heights?

She asked at the wolf’s half slouching form, she would never ever say this when she was wide awake, in fact she was normally… a very quiet and shy female. She took interest in others but she was a loner at heart, and tended to stay away from the others as much as possible.

You won’t fall down if you stand up straight, if need be, go lean on a tree but you do your bones and muscles no good leaning forward like that.

She said, trying to hold in another yawn.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread