What are you doin chewin on a human ?
[html]

I wanted to try out the new table =]

The male nodded more to himself than her, thinking how he was going to adjust to this new form. He walked over to a tree, put one hand on its bark, and straightened his back out. There were several cracks heard along his spine, but other than that, he was now standing straight; as straight as he was going to get. He listened to the femme’s words of wisdom and nodded contently. He looked down at his hind legs, now in which were called feet. Well, no they still looked like wolf feet, in a way. He still stood tip toed and he was fine with it. He never wanted to be flat footed like the humans, anyway.

Daytime wolves, you say? Hmm.. I might be in need of a schedule change then.

He took a step forward and was surprisingly not wobbly. So he took another and found himself playfully circling the female. Then his walk turned into a sprint and then a run. Then he skidded to a halt in front of the one before him. The smile faded from his face as he realized the other was quite grumpy.

Do you have a den you stay in? Can you show me what it looks like? …Just so I can get an idea, you know.

The dark male wagged his tail ever so slightly, kind of excited to see her dwelling. Maybe this experience would give him some insight on how to maneuver this new form, how to build a house (or claim a house), how to gather things (from what the humans left behind), and whatever else there was to learn. He looked hopefully at the female, awaiting an answer from her.

<style type="text/css">
.character-whn11 b {font-weight:bold; color:#DEBDDC; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-whn11 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:##696969}
.character-whn11 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color:##8A0508}
.character-whn11 {margin:0 auto; width:320px; background-color:#E5E5E5; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/23roavc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 469px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread