What are you doin chewin on a human ?
[html]

ooc sorry so short ; ; .

Liliana looked sleepy eyed at the new luperci watching his jovial prancing about. Did she have energy like this when she was awake? She’d probably forget about it before she woke up in the morning. At his mention of seeing where she lived, she eyed him for a second, her brown eyes sizing him up, well she’d show him but she doubted she would let him inside. that was her special place and she had yet to let anyone in, and she wasn’t about to let a new wolf inside. She nodded though.

We have a village that we make huts, there may be some empty ones for you, I’ll show you where I live but I will not let you in.

This last thing she said sternly letting him know that she wouldn’t put up with anyone barging into her private area.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread