What are you doin chewin on a human ?
[html]

Short post- not much I could think about saying.

He nodded silently. How would these huts look like? Did he have to build his own or would there be some available for him? He didn’t know the first thing about building anything. Maybe a bird’s nest, only because he had watched birds build their nests before; quite a simple concept: sticks, twigs, and mud (for some). A town for wolves… Well, wolf people. Not something he had heard of before or even ever. He was not knowledgeable about the luperci. He’s been a wolf all his life and stayed either a loner or with his own kind. This changed everything, but the thought of the huts still haunted him. His stomach growled.

What do these huts look like inside? Would I have to find my own things in the left over human dens?

All this new stuff truly confused him. He, now being hungry, had himself thinking about the rabbit that he tortured before. He wondered if it was still there, and if it was, he would want to go get it before they left. The juicy rabbit meat, warm blood (if it was still barely alive), crunchy bones- yum, he thought. The only problem with his perfect rabbit dinner was that he had to remove all the hair, or else he would be stuck with a hairball in the back of his throat.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#61B7C6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #a4c0e8}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:260px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... FLOWER.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding-bottom:250px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#236E96; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:left;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread